(experimental) processors apply functions to messages on streams
Processors coordinate reading from input streams and writing to output streams with a function or container.
Function-based processors continuously watch for the latest built image and will deploy new images. If the underlying build resource is deleted, the processor will continue to run, but will no longer self update. Container-based processors must be manually updated to trigger the rollout of an updated image.
-h, --help help for processor
Options inherited from parent commands
--config file config file (default is $HOME/.riff.yaml) --kubeconfig file kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config) --no-color disable color output in terminals
- riff streaming - (experimental) streaming runtime for riff functions
- riff streaming processor create - create a processor to apply a function to messages on streams
- riff streaming processor delete - delete processor(s)
- riff streaming processor list - table listing of processors
- riff streaming processor status - show processor status
- riff streaming processor tail - watch processor logs