riff knative deployer
deployers map HTTP requests to a workload
Deployers can be created for a build reference or image. Build based deployers continuously watch for the latest built image and will deploy new images. If the underlying build resource is deleted, the deployer will continue to run, but will no longer self update. Image based deployers must be manually updated to trigger roll out of an updated image.
Users wishing to perform checks on built images before deploying them can provide their own external process to watch the build resource for new images and only update the deployer image once those checks pass.
The hostname to access the deployer is available in the deployer listing.
-h, --help help for deployer
Options inherited from parent commands
--config file config file (default is $HOME/.riff.yaml) --kube-config file kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config) --no-color disable color output in terminals
- riff knative - Knative runtime for riff workloads
- riff knative deployer create - create a deployer to map HTTP requests to a workload
- riff knative deployer delete - delete deployer(s)
- riff knative deployer list - table listing of deployers
- riff knative deployer status - show knative deployer status
- riff knative deployer tail - watch deployer logs