deployers deploy a workload
Deployers can be created for a build or an image. Build based deployers continuously watch for the latest image and will deploy new images. If the underlying build is deleted, the deployer will continue to run, but will no longer self update. Image based deployers must be manually updated to trigger the rollout of an updated image.
Users wishing to perform checks on built images before deploying them can provide their own external process to watch the build for new images and only update the deployer image once those checks pass.
The service to access the deployer is available in the deployer listing.
-h, --help help for deployer
Options inherited from parent commands
--config file config file (default is $HOME/.riff.yaml) --kubeconfig file kubectl config file (default is $HOME/.kube/config) --no-color disable color output in terminals
- riff core - core runtime for riff workloads
- riff core deployer create - create a deployer to deploy a workload
- riff core deployer delete - delete deployer(s)
- riff core deployer list - table listing of deployers
- riff core deployer status - show core deployer status
- riff core deployer tail - watch deployer logs